- Could you correct following sentences more matural? - Let's answer questions about your native...
- In these two sentences, which of them is correct? That is what English rules usually does. ...
- What's meaning of this sentence? --- Puppies were so tired they didn't even make it out of be...
- Do majority of Koreans tend to say 텔레비전? Or do you shorten it like in English and say TV (티비?)?
- 家族と日本語で出かけると私は言った: 『行きましょう！』･*･:≡( ε:) 母:『 You're icky! 』 私: ( ¯ ¨̯ ¯ )
- Is the verb 추다 only used with 춤을? It seems repetitive 🧐.
- 남다 is adjective or verb? 1.남는 음식 2 남은 음식 which one is correct?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Do you ever use "pardon?" in your daily life? If someone use that word instead of "sorry?" or "co...
- Why can’t I choose the ③ as the answer of N.462?
- What does “by far” mean?
- Is the word “quirky” considered impolite?
- stand on ceremony: to behave in a formal way: Please sit down and make yourself comfortable, we ...