23 Dec 2018

  • English (US)
  • Finnish
Question about English (US)

my brains not working at the moment or something, but whats that thing called thats kind of like an audio book/podcast, but theres usually just 1 person talking and its about something educational

Read more comments

  • English (US)
  • English (UK) Near fluent

  • English (US)
  • Spanish (Mexico)
Share this question
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions