- To cut in queues. (You might think it's a universal common sense not to do it, but quite a lot of foreigners do that, to be unbelievable.)
- To eat while walking, except in some specific areas.
- To expose your skin too much. Even in the mid-summer, decent women don't wear a sleeveless. Westerners roaming around half-naked make locals uncomfortable.
- To ride on trains and buses with a backpack (even if it's not huge) on your back. Hold it in front of your torso. This is on the top of "annoying behavior list on the public transportation".
- To take it granted that locals speak to you in your language.