24 Dec 2018
Question about English (US)
Anyone looking for a native-speaking Japanese checker or English-Japanese translator? I might be able to help you out. I can check and correct your Japanese texts such as resumes, essays, or whatever, or translate any sentences from English to Japanese. As I am not a professional translator, you don't need to pay me anything, obviously;) If you need my help, please just give me a reply.
Read more comments
- Which sentence is correct? りんごのように赤ちゃん頬 or りんごのような赤ちゃん頬 Thank you so much.
- Do you ask "Have you eaten?" more often than "How are you?" in Korea?
- Does this sound natural? Я тоже хотел бы вода.
- 선생님은 뭐 썼습니까? 저 읽기 못해서...
- Americans, how would you call these?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am on my bed or I am in my bed.
- Hi. I don’t understand this Japanese sentence: 漢字は書けたほうがいいです. Could you tell me in what context c...
- which one can we put at A, doing/to do/ do stop somebody A
- which is correct? i forgot what i'm doing today i forgot what i'm doing yesterday i forgot what ...
- Does it sound naturall?; It was cloudy all through my 6 days trip.