Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- what's up same How are you ？
- The shop only sells fresh local produce. ≠ Fresh local produce is only sold in the shop. Right？
- British women is beautiful.
- The scenery here is magnificent. = The scenery here is splendid. Right?
- I ran into the expression "mosquitoey" today. Can I change other expressions like that too and wo...
- Middle shool English test in korea. About no.16 I think the correct answer should be 1 or 2 But...
- At a news conference, a journalist says: 1. I’m from CNN 2. I’m with CNN What’s the difference?
- What a pity/shame <that> she can’t come. <that> can’t be omitted, right?
- What we need is to have a good rest. VS What we need is a good rest.
- All work and no play <makes> Jack a dull boy. Why should we use <makes> instead of make？