24 Dec 2018
Question about French (Canada)
How common is it to roll/tap your "R"s in Canadian-French anymore (like you would in Spanish)? Would I ever sound like a native speaker if I were to pronounce the "R"s in this way instead of the more common voiced uvular fricative, assuming the rest of my pronunciation is perfect?
Read more comments
- Hello. On the photo is "das / ein BMW", right?
- Can “muy” ever be used as “too”, i.e not as “very”? For example: “I was *too* busy the other day...
- Sapete siti su cui posso guardare i film italiani gratis online ?
- Hello. How would you say "number of owls" in German? Is it: 1) Nummer der Eulen 2) Anzahl der E...
- Non vi preoccupate di Corona Virus? Cosa ne pensate?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Which do people say most often, I’m going to, I’m gonna, I’ma?
- "i want to recommend to you a movie". am I speak naturally?
- I like to watch movie, have anyone can introduce me your favourite movie? I want to watch English...
- I thought it'd be sth relaxing to do after all that work yesterday. What does "after all that ...
- Hi :) is this sentence is grammatically correct ? ( for an e-mail) I'm sending you below my home...