Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is "dwindle" formal enough in a formal essay?
- 1. You can use either of the computers. 2. You can use either computer. Are both the same and...
- Is this grammatically correct ? Between him and I Between he and I Between him and me Between h...
- Does "three years in a row" formal enough in a formal essay?
- Everybody outside of America will not be how ha...happy about that. The Canadians may be OK, bu...
- On a scooter : how can you understand if it is a motorcycle or not?
- "Is now 500ms too high" and "is still 500ms too low" are not very clear. Please explain. Thank you.
- I was really tired yesterday because I had been getting up really early recently. Hello! Do y...
- How would you read this sentence out loud? - "New episode premiers 5/14." 5/14 is a date but I ...
- Is this natural? I’m working at a hospital 3 days a week.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...