Read more comments
- Are "leave it up to you" and "defer to you" exchangeable? 1 I'll leave it up to you to have ...
- とある日本の飲食店の張り紙ですが、food "on" drinks は"and"の間違いでしょうか？
- ¡Hola! Please tell me which terms should I learn to understand a conversation and to talk?
- I keep hearing 「何酔いてるんだ」in the アニメ that I’ve been watching in Japanese... What does this mean ex...
- 귀여으시 거든요 や 귀여우셔요 の 으시 거든요 、셔요 はどのようなニュアンスですか？
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does” she didn’t pick up on it” mean?
- The text below is somewhat confusing. I'd like to know what "redress the nature of this imbalance...
- How do you use “sort of”, and what does this mean? Would anybody teach me with examples?
- “Well, it’s not that cold because it goes up to my ankle.” Does it sound natural? Please correct me.
- I'd like to know what "antithesis" means in the text below. Thanks in advance.