24 Dec 2018
Question about English (US)
(...)My favorite factions were the Abnegation and the Dauntless ones. But then, as the story went on, I understood that they’re quite excessive with their ways to behave and some people in them are too proud and rabid (I mean fanatic in a bad way) about their belonged-faction’s ideas.
Could you please correct these sentences about my impressions of a book (Divergent) to make it sound as natural as possible? Thank you! (I haven’t finished it yet, so don’t spoil it for me, please!)
Read more comments
- can I say, "what are the opening dates?"?
- Does this sound natural? You have been helping me so much and I appreciate you so.
- Is she known in the US?
- Hi! I would really like to have an internet friend who could help me with French. I’m learning Fr...
- Is this right? This also benefits several countries where stuff like cell phones and laptops are ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Hi, my name is Camila and I'm from Argentina. I live un Buenos Aires. I'm fifteen years old and i...
- Well, I love art. But why the Mona Lisa painting is considered as a masterpiece ? Any thoughts?
- Could McDonald's also be called a brand? I always associate "brand" with clothes, but I'm not sur...
- Can you help me with homework, easy for you Only check! I already done it
- My friend texted me. "I like this picture of Ronan the most!" what is this mean?