Read more comments
- "J'ai faim" and "J'ai une faim", which is ture?
- “I think I’m going to do that sometime this week.” In this sentence, Can I replace “sometime this...
- Which is the masdar of the verb سافر?
- Hello. What is the plural of "substantiviertes Adjektiv" in German? Thank you.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- convey ⏫Do you use this word daily ?
- mujay apni class mai top karna hai english mai mujay apni english sab sae strong karna hai muja...
- How often do you use the word "poignant"?
- 1) Does "pick up some milk" mean buy lots of milk? I've seen sentences like this a lot ("Whil...
- "Our luck had to run out sooner or later." I came across this sentence. This "had to (past ...