Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Can i say “you are younger than me for a year”or”your are one gear younger than me?”
- interfere in or with? -don't iterfere in/with our quarrels
- When I am sleeping〜 When I was sleeping〜 Which is correct?
- when do you use ‘bout rather than about? Thx!
- Which is more natural? This goes well with coffee. This goes well with the coffee.
- What does “make it video” means? And how is it different from “make a video of it”?
- Does this sound natural? "I was so sleepy that even strong coffee couldn't keep me awake."
- Could you rephrase this sentence so I can understand the meaning? >What is the video game arcade...
- Do you ever say “bye bye” instead of “see you”? Someone says no, but someone says yes. So I’m con...
- Could you give me tips to learn languages at home??
- What is the appropriate greeting for chuseok? Like happy chuseok? Do you say it like that?
- Which phrase is the best to use? 즐거운 추석 명절 되세요? 추석 잘 보내세요? 해피 추석? 행복한 추석 되세요? :))
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- could you please provide me with a literal translation of 다녀오겠습니다. and provide the base words as ...
- what is the different between 'saranghae' 'saranghanda' 'saranghandago' and 'saranghaeyo' ?