Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which question form is correct? 1. ‘You know where to find him?’ 2. ‘Do you know where to find ...
- Which sentence is correct? 1. ‘I should not able...’ 2. ‘I should not be able...’
- Do you have any siblings? Have you got any siblings? Which one do you say?
- why you say "cool down" and not only "cool" or "tidy up" instead of "tidy"?
- " I am very excited to see the new Japanese movie. But we may have a diffrent perspective to the ...
- Does he think I am cool? Or does he think am I cool?
- Is the following sentence natural? This sentence needs a bit of a retouch.
- What does 'sniffolous' mean as in "The zombie bit me. Now I feel weird. Bet she gave me sniffolou...
- What do you call a book of a pupil in which their daily marks are put by the teacher?
- How is the name Juan pronounced?