Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is this pattern correct? SUBJECT + VERB + OBJECT + VERB(ing) For example: I saw her crying/ I s...
- Please tell me a lot of words that are spelled like COFFEE, COMMITTEE, and MISSISSIPPI!! Thank y...
- What does “Jason and Sarah have had an argument and now ~”mean in Japanese ?
- which is correct: "Why didn't you tell her about it?" or "Why did you not tell her about it?"
- I've only 2 or 3 friends 'VE is shortened for HAVE, right? Then, can I say: I'd him cut ...
- "little did he know that i've never been in love with anyone like how i did with him." is this ...
- Is this grammer correct??
- Please tell me which sounds natural, "It is big issue" or "It is a big issue".
- After having watched TV, he had dinner. After watching TV, he had dinner. Which one is right...
- How do you distinguish the difference between -cial- and -tial-?