Read more comments
- "a criminal behavior" or "a criminal act" ?
- Which app is this from
- 1. Si froid que le temps soit, is ne met jamais as chapeau. Est-ce que ça semble naturel?
- Why we say "The crowd believe" rather than "believes" even tho crowd is plural.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- I thought it'd be sth relaxing to do after all that work yesterday. What does "after all that ...
- Hi :) is this sentence is grammatically correct ? ( for an e-mail) I'm sending you below my home...
- I got a rip-off. Is this correct?
- Is “amongst” used correctly here? For me, the way it is used here is wired. The night sky was po...
- can "to be jacked up" mean getting broken? eg- he's wing is jacked up, he cant fly for a while. ...