Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- if my friend sent an e-mail to me and I haven't got an e-mail from my friend. In this situation, ...
- Is this natural in American English? Have you ever tried dango? Dango are a kind of traditional ...
- I have been vaccinated. I have taken two-dose vaccines. Do they sound natural? Thanks
- "If he testified like you did, I'm going to charge him" Is this sentence natural?
- 1. I feel still pregnant. 2. I feel still sick. 3. I feel still sick to death. 4. I feel still st...
- A. It's not me, but it's you who passed the test. B. It's not me, it's you who passed the test. ...
- Do all these words sound the same? Piece, peace, piss (lol)
- my innermost thoughts = the thoughts at the bottom of my heart Right?
- "Tourists can buy a special train ticket. It costs 10,000 yen and it'll allow them to go anywhere...
- “it will be our honor if we are able to cooperate in the future” does it work in business email?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?