24 Dec 2018
Kurdish Near fluent
Question about English (US)
Can I use either thumb? Here “ either “ means what? Girl: they say it’s the same distance as the distance between a tip of a thumb finger with an index finger. Boy: can I use either thumb? This is from the sitcom “Friends “ season one episode 3
Read more comments
- I'm comfused by these sentences. Am I correct ? 1.Thank you for your notice. We use it when some...
- What’s the difference between “돌아갈 준비를 하고 (나서) 집에 갔다” and “돌아갈 준비를 하여서 집에 갔다?”
- could you please solve this . thank you.
- а обязательно если у тебя много денег вызываю такси бизнес класса или можно и эконом????
- стулова дура?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Coffee works well for me to feel better but I wouldn't say that I enjoy its taste like I do drink...
- feb 13 -> feb 13th? 13rd? how do you read this?
- can I say,"He was nervous seeing as it was his first performance "?
- Is “to and fro” common nowadays or it sounds odd? My dog was wagging his tale to and fro
- Today our factory is scheduled to be shut down by 6 p.m. so the machine wouldn't have been workin...