24 Dec 2018
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- You're going to need knee surgery. You're going to need knee operation. Are these correct?
- The word "Solo" can be used in the same situations instead "Alone" ? ex: I'm going solo to the p...
- We'll need to take a urine sample. You need to get a urine test. Are they the same?
- Why do you use "Latinx"?
- Does this sound natural in English? There are people who take great pleasure in making others ...
- Is he more fun than me? Does "fun" not change to "funner"?
- This is what I remember this story. Check it online to make sure every detail/all the facts are ...
- If a person is at the hospital and they're not a patient, can I say that they're an “impatient”? ...
- Do these two sentences mean the same? What's more, is "shall" (like in this situation) used by yo...
- "I want to join them in helping poor people living in this area." Hello! Did I use "join" corr...
- Cual es la forma correcta de escribir: "mamasita" o "mamacita"?
- Como puedo responder a un "que tal"? Toda vez me preguntan pero no tengo idea de como contestar e...
- ¿En Colombia que significa pendejo y en que contexto lo utilizan?
- What does "culigagao" mean? I already know it is an expression and it's used in Medellin a lot.
- me enseña trabalenguas divertidos !