Read more comments
- How can I say to a Japanese nativ speaker: "Could you say that one more time please?" And "Could...
- Does “goodbye” and “Farewell” mean the same thing in Japanese? I’m being taught that both “goodby...
- How can I say to someone she's very beautiful with the idiom: 沉鱼落雁?
- 我这样写对吗？ 青年人要富于学习老年人的经验，才能少走弯路。
- Is the surname 娲 still in use?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Which one sounds more correct? -Have I told you how did it happen? -Have I told you how it did ha...
- When someone thanks you and you reply "any time", what do you mean when you say it?
- If you say “the mothership”, does it mean it’s awesome, dope..? Can you tell me the exact meaning...
- Hi, do you know other ways to say “thirsty”?
- Hello! I have a strange question :) Why do you call all Russian rulers tsars? The last tsar of Ru...