24 Dec 2018
Question about English (US)
What did I love about the Dauntless? The training. Learn how to win a fight, to shoot a gun, to throw a knife, to jump off of a moving train and so on. I would love to be able to do all of that things.
Could you please correct these sentences about my impressions of a book (Divergent) to make it sound as natural as possible? Thank you! (I haven’t finished it yet, so don’t spoil it for me, please!)
Read more comments
- Which of the two words should I use to translate "sentiment" into Korean: 감정 or 의견? Thanks in adv...
- What are do you think about virus Corona (Covid 19)? I think It's very dangerous and it's can kil...
- How would you say “congrats you can read this!” In Korean?
- Warum nicht „Stirb schon!“?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Does this sound natural? I want to say this to someone who’s sweeping the ground You should wet...
- tomorrow I have to see them! wish me luck to not be damaged again!
- "You don't have to worry as long as you make an effort." Is this sentence correct? "don't have ...
- talk weirdly or talk weird
- Which do people say most often, I’m going to, I’m gonna, I’ma?