Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Can you pass me the sugar/fish sauce? Is this correct?
- What do you guys do when you can’t sleep at night? it’s almost 4am here 🥱
- Which do you think is more natural? -- Don't walk around alone at night. You could be *robbed o...
- Is this question form correct? '... why do not you come with me?'
- how to describe this car in English
- Does this sound natural? -- I could eat two portions when I was young, but now I can't even fin...
- Is this natural in American English? ーWhy do many Japanese women nowadays dye their hair brown? ...
- S1. There is no place like outdoors. S2. There is no place like indoors. S3. There is no place ...
- Which do you think is more natural? If none, please suggest one. ----- I read the bus number wr...
- How can i make my English better?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...