24 Dec 2018
Read more comments
- Do you think watching "Friends(American TV program)" is a good way to learn English?
- How can I say to a Japanese nativ speaker: "Could you say that one more time please?" And "Could...
- Which is correct pls? I slept on the plane I slept in the plane I slept at the plane
- 女の人：いつもの電車に乗っていたら、事故にあっていました。 男の人： １．本当に運が良かったですね。 ２．もっと早い電車に乗ればよかったのに。 ３．えっ、事故にあ...
- Does “goodbye” and “Farewell” mean the same thing in Japanese? I’m being taught that both “goodby...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Which one sounds more correct? -Have I told you how did it happen? -Have I told you how it did ha...
- When someone thanks you and you reply "any time", what do you mean when you say it?
- If you say “the mothership”, does it mean it’s awesome, dope..? Can you tell me the exact meaning...
- Hi, do you know other ways to say “thirsty”?
- Hello! I have a strange question :) Why do you call all Russian rulers tsars? The last tsar of Ru...