- generally you call Johnny "john", and call Matthew "Matt". What's the short term of Ivan?
- is it grammatically correct? My coach is strict as well as yours. But I think it's a good type o...
- 1. 他是4公分。 2. 他有大头可是小身体。 3. 他戴项圈。 4. 他有黑大耳朵, 黑鼻子, 和黑眼睛。 5. 他喜欢微笑,和有大嘴巴。 6. 他站在两只大脚。 7. 他喜欢做些...
- お金とどうしましたか？ (What did you do with the money?) Does this sound natural? Is there a more casual wa...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- hi guys, do you really use the phrase “grave ramifications”? i was searching for interesting alte...
- We had completely misjudged the situation, AS we later discovered. What is the function of AS?
- Every morning, 1. I separate the garbage. 2. I separate the garbages. 3. I separate garbage. ...
- Chide Admonish reprimand reprove tell off rebuke
- An animal that is cast out by the rest of the pack is known as an outlaw. What does ''the rest o...