Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What difference between ”on top of that” and ”what is more”? And How can I use those phrases? ...
- Could you please tell me what is the difference between 'broad agreement' and 'broad consensus'? ...
- What is the difference between replace and substitution? In Chinese both of them mean 替换.
- I thought you were a bit off today. What does "a bit off " mean?
- Pronounce his death Pronounce him dead Are both correct?
- Could you please tell me how to express changing the size? I want to include the actual number of...
- Are these all correct and common? 1: Once you subscribe, you can download any app on the websi...
- subtles English word or not?
- 【Do these sentences sound natural?】 Do you know "aojiru", a supplement made from a powder of va...
- does my sound natural? I wouldn't dare to understand the hard work that you've done
- Could you correct these sentences? It is getting really cold. I feel winter is coming soon. I li...
- "Have you explained what happened back then?" Is it grammatically correct?
- "I don’t like seeing you all stressed out just for him." Does it sound natural?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?