25 Dec 2018
Question about Japanese
A rice cooker is called a 炊飯器 (すいはんき) and a vacuum cleaner usually 掃除機 (そうじき). An alternative way to write the latter is 掃除器. So why is rice cooker usually written with 器 and vacuum cleaner with 機?
Read more comments
- 炊飯器や他のキッチン用品も話します。そして、ドアが開いたままとき、警告してくれる冷蔵庫もあります。 Rice cookers and other kitchen devices talk as...
- じゃは炊飯器ですか。 テレビで見たことがあります。
- 炊飯器のスイッチを入れてね。 does this sound natural?
- i heard 'comfortable conversation' is that right?
- - You look beautiful Does it sound natural to answer “No I don’t” ??
- Our teacher speaked quickly more and more. この文は合っていますか？
- Pouvez-vous corriger, s'il vous plaît ? J'ai eu l'occasion d'assister à deux spectacles organisé...
- How do you read this Kanji?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Chide Admonish reprimand reprove tell off rebuke
- An animal that is cast out by the rest of the pack is known as an outlaw. What does ''the rest o...
- Help me please :) Which are correct? 1) I haven't drunk coffee for the last 4 weeks 2) I haven...
- ¿Está bien escrito? I just finished the game "a plague tale" This game I loved, super recommended...
- Is it correct i recommend you playing football