Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- Is the following sentence correct? “I try to interact with people as least as possible.”
- is this natural？ ①please show me an identification card？ ②please fill in yearly income？
- Do you say I was coming to pick up a pickup order? Or I am coming to pick up a pickup order? Do y...
- When you start the presentation, what would you say to your audience?
- Does this sound natural? Eg: I hopefully that the guy who sells coconut water is working today
- (in a clothing store) A : How do I look in this skirt? B : I think I would not but that.
- Is my grammar correct? People who have may have not taken the advice I have given should asham...
- Is "percentagewise" a word? If yes, is it used in report writing?
- This is from “How I Met your mother” Their friends are having an argument about deciding their b...
- Does this sentence sound natural? That area is close to the Knowledge City it’s newly planned as ...
- In September or On September or At September?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- I think she is a good teacher,............? A. don't I B. isn't she. Choose A or B?
- how to reply welcome email to new employee (they included that they're looking forward my positi...
- mai dua karta hu ke tum hamesha kamyab or khush raho in English