25 Dec 2018
Question about English (UK)
How do you say this in English (UK)? a conversation from a American movie, karate kid, “do you think you teach me (karate)?” what does this “do you think” mean? does the kid ask sensei to teach? or does he ask sensei if sensei is capable of teaching?
Read more comments
- The English conversation class yesterday was boring anyway. それにしても、昨日の英会話は退屈だった。 does this sou...
- Getting used to is essential in conversation. One who speaks a lot always wins. 会話は慣れである。たくさん喋った...
- This is a conversation used between lovers. これは恋人同士の間で使われる会話です。 does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in German? Seven minus fife is two. Three plus one is four. Eight devided by ...
- How do you say this in German? I bought 5 apples. My friend bought 4 apples. How many apples did ...
- How do you say this in Japanese? information regarding your remaining examinations
- How do you say this in German? I bought 3 apples for 1 euro each.
- How do you say this in Japanese? 1 year and 8 months.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?