Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between 自分 and 私の/私 ?
- 「自分を伟いと思っている」 どうしてここで「を」を使いますか。
- what does this mean? 自分で勉強してるって自然に話せてるから学校通ってるのかなと思う程うまいですよ！
- Is it correct to say "What is abundant the most in this picture?"
- Can I use ‘find out’ instead of ‘work out’?(#6)
- Jane as well as Tom (is/are) ~ as far as I know, the answer is 'is' but why?
- i’m going to study for real this time does it sound natural?
- Do you have any recommendations English movie?
- I'm scared of you I'm scared to you Are they the same in meaning?
- Which do you think is better? ―Do you prefer urban or rural life? ―Definitely rural. I'd rather...
- - "This situation has me confused about what is good and wrong." Does this sentence sound natural?
- Please how can I say an expression when I want to tell somebody that I left the school and now I ...
- Hi, when you delete an recurring alarm bell on your phone or on your watch, what would you say? ...