25 Dec 2018
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- If I send a messsge to someone and don't receive a reply for a while and want to prompt him, what...
- someone makes a wrong assumption about a person. if i'm a 3rd person who doesn't agree with the 1...
- What mouth-watering food is this. What a mouth-watering food is this.
- I can learn new knowledge by reading books. Does this sound natural?
- Please tell me the meaning of “yet” here, and some more examples are welcome.
- when I can use present progressive to express about future?
- 【EMERGENCY】My friends say to me, "You are wrong" but I don't know what is wrong. Please give me a...
- Can you help me please? I need to use "take part in" with "camping" somehow Is it ok to say "I ...
- How do you describe this picture with American English?
- When someone is mad can I say I want to make it up to you/him/her?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?