Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- untill or until?
- ハイエンドレストランの予約人数確認メールで お客様に対して1infantと記載するのは失礼ですか？
- Don't do two things at a time. Just focus on one. Does it sound natural?
- I can't fall asleep at the thought of him coming tomorrow. I can't fall asleep thinking of him co...
- One young man consented to having his body "frozen and placed" in a massive capsule. What's th...
- Is this natural in American English? Any numbers devided by 7 have the same endlessly repeated 6...
- How do you call it when you have to start to practice in any job before you graduate? Is it an in...
- Why people use "on"when they express "on the beach" instead of "at" Though we aren't in underwater？
- Is the word "gotcha" meaning "I got you" a dead word now?
- Someone to study English?🙇🏻♀️💜
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?