- 毎日、私にはコーヒーが必要です。 Does this sound natural?
- 毎日お菓子がほしい。 Does this sound natural?
- What goes into 毎日の夕飯を(a or b)のは少し疲れる。What does the sentence mean?
- What does affront mean? Is it a common word?
- In the paragraph below, does sentence@ (Each factor matters independntly.) fit in naturally? If n...
- When you say Washington, does the first syllable sound like the word *Wash? https://youtu.be/cWy...
- Is this expression natural? Somi is one of the most precious existent to me.
- Is “I skipped class” like I had valid reasons for not attending class? Or just like “I ditched cl...
- Play hooky Ditch class Cut class which is the most generally used?
- Someone who is good at listening, please write it down as the voice says.
- what did he say?😲
- You reverse the word. Is that correct? Like when someone says hoghedge instead of hedgehog.
- "It is just two different ways to say the same thing!" Is this sentence correct, natural?