Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between put yourself together and pull yourself together ?
- What is the difference between put on and wear ?
- It seems like put my switch on to make me study. Does this sound natural?
- Is "they" in the sentence referring to Joe and 22?
- I had no time to work today
- differ Which syllable is the stress on? The dictionary says it's on the first syllable, but I thi...
- Which one would you say when you're finished with your presentation? 1 That's it for me. 2 That's...
- Trump worshiping cultists must stop worshiping. ↑ A:Trump(S), who are worshiping cultists, must...
- I would prefer coffee rather than tea. Does this sound natural?
- A: "I'm tired. I don't want to walk. Let's ride the train." B: "I'm tired. I don't want to walk....
- Play hooky Ditch class Cut class which is the most generally used?
- Someone who is good at listening, please write it down as the voice says.
- what did he say?😲
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?