Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- About the word "Alright" If someone said: Alright, thanks. How to explain the emotion of "Alrig...
- I'm studing spoken and written English now,but I can speak the word ,but I can't write the word r...
- CORRECT? ,, Were you singing more then an hour yesterday?"
- Does this sentence sound natural? Not knowing how to deal with the problem, she asked me for help.
- What does Brendan say about parts "???" ? Brendan: Well, I hope I see you again. Molly: Me to...
- I’ll beef up my listening skills this summer. Does this sound natural?
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. Q: Which is more popular in your area: cats ...
- How do you call it when you have to start to practice in any job before you graduate? Is it an in...
- Why people use "on"when they express "on the beach" instead of "at" Though we aren't in underwater？
- Is the word "gotcha" meaning "I got you" a dead word now?
- Someone to study English?🙇🏻♀️💜
- What is the meaning of "tutoring" in this sentence: "I was at tutoring and I had a new tutor today"
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?