Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Where do you think she is now? Is this sentence natural?
- Is my understanding correct? A: You don't have a car, right? 1: Right. (This means "I don...
- what's a term or phrase for that time at work when there's so much work to do?
- Which is natural? I asked my mother to wake me up at 6 o'clock. I asked my mother to wake me at 6...
- ■ I’ve been learning English from the TV series Suits. The scene I watched the other day went so...
- How do you call it when you have to start to practice in any job before you graduate? Is it an in...
- Why people use "on"when they express "on the beach" instead of "at" Though we aren't in underwater？
- Is the word "gotcha" meaning "I got you" a dead word now?
- Someone to study English?🙇🏻♀️💜
- What is the meaning of "tutoring" in this sentence: "I was at tutoring and I had a new tutor today"
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?