Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Hi, I'd like to ask a question about American culture. I'm now analyzing a notion "American house...
- What is the difference between Hi everyone! and Hi there! ?
- Which What's up ！ sounds the most natural?
- I often see you guys use 'crush' as your idol, so could I use 'crush' as my femal idol if I'm a...
- Is it correct to say "I'm dry skin. or I have dry skin"?
- Do many people photoshop their picture for Instagram?
- What is he saying?
- What is the role of the circled part? Also, what is the difference between words with and without...
- Could you tell me if this sentence sounds natural? I personally feel that you can challenge ne...
- Why there’s two had in the sentence on the picture? I have learned that it should be like this :...
- You haven't achieved something yet but your parents have already got old. Does it sound natural?...
- I hope I will have accomplished a lot of things by the time I'm 30. Does this sound natural?
- Is the phrase, “It feels hot in here.” , right? I saw this in dictionary. But I think “feel” use...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Milan is in North of Italy. ( is this sentence correct?)
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?