Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which I wanted to go to the US as a child, and at last that dream came true two years ago. sound...
- 私は来年の二月に海外の大学へ海外研修に行きます。 I go to study the US university in next year February. Does thi...
- How do the US Army recruit? Is it easy to find a job after a serve in the army?
- What does the phrase "you get it." mean in this conversation? Brendan: Well, I hope I see you ...
- Is this sentence correct? I feel like walking on air after I finished my assignment.
- I have a notion what about we watch movies together since we have nothing to do. Does this sound ...
- Someone to study English?🙇🏻♀️💜
- I have learned English for 1 year. So I’d like to make English partner to improve English skill....
- What is the meaning of "tutoring" in this sentence: "I was at tutoring and I had a new tutor today"
- when I can use present progressive to express about future?
- 【EMERGENCY】My friends say to me, "You are wrong" but I don't know what is wrong. Please give me a...
- Can you help me please? I need to use "take part in" with "camping" somehow Is it ok to say "I ...
- How do you describe this picture with American English?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?