26 Dec 2018
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- The flower is withering as for lack of rain for a week. Does this sound natural?
- The Japanese はな means flowers in Englsh. But when you say はなみ, which literally means flower viewi...
- You are better off putting flowers in the cold place. Does this sound natural?
- is English the easiest language in the world?
- Two of my friends used to hang out together. But after 4years of relationship, they broke up. Af...
- Is this caption correct? Homeless ppl have been REJECTED from where they used to live cuz of Oly...
- A friend of mine runs a wholesale green grocery business. His company's name is ABC 青果株式会社(青果 me...
- I am not sure if the following sentences are both natural: 1: Smokers are twice as likely as non-...
- A: "I'm tired. I don't want to walk. Let's ride the train." B: "I'm tired. I don't want to walk....
- Play hooky Ditch class Cut class which is the most generally used?
- Someone who is good at listening, please write it down as the voice says.
- what did he say?😲
- "It is just two different ways to say the same thing!" Is this sentence correct, natural?
- In September or On September or At September?
- mai dua karta hu ke tum hamesha kamyab or khush raho in English
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- "How was your holiday?" Or "How were your holidays?" Are both correct?
- how to reply welcome email to new employee (they included that they're looking forward my positi...