Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- バイトから休みたいですが、上司にどうやってお願いするのかわかりません。以下はどうですか？ 実は、水曜日他の大事な用事があリます。申し訳ありませんが、水曜日に休まさせていただきませんか？急に...
- What does バイト代が入る mean?
- バイトがあります！うれしいですよ！(^.^) Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between “like” and “like to” ? When will we use one of them in conversatio...
- I have some ideas I'd like to discuss. Could we meet over a drink tomorrow? Are you free tomorrow...
- I'll keep trying to convince you. I'll continue to convince you. Do they mean the same thing?
- Can I say (Those womens were talking to me) and (I love my childrens) ? Or Is it incorrect?
- Does it sound correct, although it may not sound natural because of the mixture of different word...
- Someone can help me with reading practice with American accent?
- Does this sound natural? Is there another way to say it? I honestly don't like my friends left me...
- What does the bunny say in the first two seconds? https://youtu.be/fyPQBZ3GdqA
- Could you explain what the underlined phrases mean, please?
- "Let's go get a drink" is used for "suggesting drink something" If I want to suggesting eat some...