Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- When my late grandmother reached her late 80's, she would often say that she wished she would jus...
- The grandmother has passed away, I say " I would like my children to spend more time with her. Or...
- I am very afraid of my grandmother Does this sound natural?
- What does affront mean? Is it a common word?
- In the paragraph below, does sentence@ (Each factor matters independntly.) fit in naturally? If n...
- When you say Washington, does the first syllable sound like the word *Wash? https://youtu.be/cWy...
- Is this expression natural? Somi is one of the most precious existent to me.
- Is “I skipped class” like I had valid reasons for not attending class? Or just like “I ditched cl...
- Play hooky Ditch class Cut class which is the most generally used?
- Someone who is good at listening, please write it down as the voice says.
- what did he say?😲
- You reverse the word. Is that correct? Like when someone says hoghedge instead of hedgehog.
- "It is just two different ways to say the same thing!" Is this sentence correct, natural?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?