Could you please teach me the interpretation and the meaning of the following sentence?: The spa allows the iron woman to coexist with the woman who wants pampering. I'll show you latter the context where th...

Native language
Japanese
Could you please teach me the interpretation and the meaning of the following sentence?: The spa allows the iron woman to coexist with the woman who wants pampering. I'll show you latter the context where this sentence is contained. The phrase I'd like you to teach me in this sentence is the phrase "...the woman who wants pampering". I think this phrase has two possibilities of the interpretation, but I don't understand which is correct:

(1) ...the woman who desires to be relaxed.
(2) ...the woman who needs to be relaxed.

Finally, I show you the context the phrase is contained.

, adds a touch of color and verve to the space, a soothing medley of whites and pastels. Sidebar Private moments and quality in the details (clockwise from far left, top): Two chairs by the path between the spa and the inn invite a pause; a spa-cuisine dish of pan-roasted halibut with chickpea pure; teatime's whenever you like; resting in the Thermal Sanctuary, a marble warming room; the Labyrinth, planted with thyme; a facial is bliss. Sidebar " The spa allows the iron woman to coexist with the woman who wants pampering. Or less " om.'' " Sidebar Three-, four- or five-night all-inclusive programs from $4,500 per person. Ultimate Mayflower Weekend from $2,310 for two, double occupancy, including meals, classes and two spa treatments each. For la carte treatment prices, visit the inn's Web site. 118 Woodbury Road, Washington, Connecticut; 860-868-9466; mayflowerinn.com. 31218 I know what you mean, Mrs. Rodriguez. After all, eight months ago I was certainly one of the very last people on the
I'd like native speakers of English to answer my question. Please notice that I hope to understand the meaning of the sentence in some specific context which is shown in the question board below, so I would like you to read my question entirely.

Native language
English (UK)

Native language
Japanese

Native language
English (UK)

Native language
Japanese

Native language
English (UK)

Native language
Japanese
0