Question

‎Hi, can someone correct me ?

‎Let's study these 2 pictures. So we can see on top left and on bottom right 2 posters. They come from an Us TV crime series named Dexter. These 2 posters are made at different times. The first one, on top left, was in october 2006 and the second in september 2013.
We'll start with describing the first one.
This poster is really simple. We can see a blue background with, behind, a man.
He have an expressionless looking and a big smile who give him an innocent air. But the blood on his face and his white shirt with blood stains too, give him a psycopath air. We can think he is probably a serial killer.
Then, the second, shows us the same man but there are a lot of differences. He seems to be older. The background is covered by blood, who create a drawing of angels wings. That detail do echo at the tittle. The man is situated behind the wings. He have a knife on his hands. The crossed hands give to the poster a religious atmosphere. The man frown, he looks focused on something, his dark looking give him a serious air and not a psycopath air like the first poster.
He is wearing a shirt too, but darker. There is a contrast between the posters. Finally the hairstyle are different. On the first one, he looks like a role model but on the second he looks more mysterious.
However, the font is the same "Dexter" on the bottom center.

Some elements are emphasized like blood stains, the tittle and this aspect of a serial killer.

For a new release I will choose the first one, made in 2006. Even if I think the 2nde one is more detailled (travaillé ) I love the first one for his striking simplicity. With just the facial expression, we are able to understand that he is a psycopath. This poster is more scheming, fascinating but also disturbing. So, I think, when someone sees the first poster he keeps in mind the man's face. It's more avantageous to attract people because they're curious to know his story. Est-ce que ça semble naturel ?

Answers

English (UK) English (US)

French (France)

English (UK) English (US)

English (UK) English (US)