- How do you say this in English (US)? position on/in/at a project?
- What does " key front-line positions" mean?
- If she is at 7 o'clock position, I may say "She is behind me to the left." does this sound natural?
- Could you tell me the meaning of "do-it-all", please? Is it common enough? And I'm also wonderi...
- そのひとの言葉づかいが、きれいでやさしいとき なんと言えばいいですか？ 말투가 예쁘다 라고 해요? 말투가 착하다 라고 해요?
- Is this alright to say? She is 4 steps away from me
- Does this sound okay? 핫 코코아 만들기: 먼저 냄비에 물을 끓여요. 4분 정도 끓여요. 물이 끓이면 코코아를 넣어요. 물과 코코아를 함께 저어요.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- are these sentences the same? * I ate dinner at 8 o'clock * I had dinner at 8 o'clock
- Is the verb 'nip' used in this sense in US English?
- "If he were coming, he would be here now" Could someone please tell me why "coming" can go with ...
- Comma needed? "I am a passenger () and I ride, and I ride"
- Is it correct to say: Thank you for these advice if it is wrong, how can mention more than one a...