Read more comments
- Hi :) is this sentence is correct? "저는 제 사탕을 숨길 그렇지 않으면 내 친구가 먹거예요." = I will hide my candies oth...
- 日本語は楽しいの勉強する Is it grammatically correct for Learning Japanese is fun ?
- ทั่งยุ่งทั้งเหนื่อย "ทั่ง" หมายถึงว่าอะไรคะ
- Could someone give me some advice on my essay? <Question> Write about the following topic: T...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- Does the following sentense sound natural? Keyakizaka Street is the best spot to enjoy the Chris...
- ex) He is not only good at english but also good at soccer. Is this correct??
- Hello. I have a grammar question. Is the following sentence correct? The bookstore is situated...
- The picture below is from a game. And I found out that "These blast points, too accurate for ___...
- "You're in Room 7, top of the stairs." In this sentence, what does "top of the stairs" mean? ...