31 Dec 2018
Question about English (US)
What does When the Killers performed on Tuesday night at the Theater at Madison Square Garden, they were a band caught between two personas that might be described as high-school and sophomoric: self-mocking versus earnest, self-obsessed versus lofty. mean?
what does "described as high-school and sophomoric" mean here? It seems "high-school" and "sophomoric" don't mean "grade level" here... but I couldn't understand it even after looking up in the dictionary.
- I was listening a The Killers song's called "when you were young". There was a part that i can't ...
- What does ? mean?
- What does explain mean?
- What does accommodator mean?
- What does probaganda mean?
- What does “such a great movie and definitely disturbing to watch” mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?