Read more comments
- I ordered a new credit card and Rep. on the phone who said "have a good one." what should I say b...
- Sorry, we can't take the credit card. So please pay cash. does this sound natural?
- If you want to have the credit card, you should be approved by the credit company beforehand. doe...
- Was sind Fachtext und Sachtext ?
- Some times when I talk to Koreans, they write ~~용 Ex. “6월이에용” Is that different than 6월이에요?
- ¿Qué significa "chapó?
- Is the word "Curses!" used in common? Is this expression old?
- Which one would you prefer? A. Are you seeing someone? B. Are you dating someone? C. Are you in a...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?
- 'Come across with' is not used in AmE? It says British.
- I wonder when I have to use verb as a passive form. for example, Hundreds of copies were sent o...
- You have been afford to help me but you couldn't. I was so disappointed in you. Is this correct?
- Does this sound natural? To realize the benefits of correct English pronunciation.
- beneath vs under skin beneath vs under water what's the difference between beneath and under ? ...