Read more comments
- Please show me example sentences with 正気の沙汰ではない.
- What does 正気を失う mean?
- I recommend you to obey the teacher. does it make sense? Thank you.
- I am struggling with the(?) usage of "the". When I read these sentences, I was wondering article...
- Does this sound natural? "あ" pronounces/reads "A" in English.
- Help, please. (( It's not segments* nor Valuations*)) Thank you 🙏
- Which one is correct, please? (( I tried exclusive* and complete*, and both is wrong)
- What does "It exists in constant agony because people have weird aesthetic choices" mean? For ...
- "I say it's perfectly heartless your eating muffins at all, under the circumstances." It's a li...
- Does this sound natural? He turned up at the night club very late because of horrible traffic.
- Please tell me what "stark choice" means.
- It seems like you're beating your head against the wall. It seems that you're beating your head ...