31 Dec 2018
Question about English (US)
Yes, I would agree that sports stars are good role models for children. They tend to follow famous sports stars which can teach them a sense of competition and cooperation.
This is my answer of "Do you think famous sportspeople are good role models for children?". Could you kindly correct my answer if there is any wrong or unnatural expression.
Read more comments
- When I say, "We lost our electricity last night in the whole town since a typhoon hit us." , does...
- 혼자서 한국어를 공부하고 있어요. ( 표현 ' ~에 가서 ‘로 문장 만들기 ) 책에서 배운 표현과 단어들로 문장을 만들고 있어요. 그런데 맞았는지 틀렸는지 몰라요....
- 巨人が来るぞ 突っ込んでくる? 突っ込んでくる means what here?
- 이 자리에 여기 위에 언제나 널떠나지않아 this is a part of lyrics.여기 위에 means "here"? and,why use 위 ? I learne...
- " when you go against the grain " means " when you regist " ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- What does peaky blinders mean?
- I found the expression , ‘ Wishing you many more happiness’ but I think ‘much more’ is correct i...
- Help me please Ex 1
- Is this sentence right? *you are always so short tempered what would it be better?
- She lacked a basal familiarity with the topic. I wonder if it will alienate others if I use basal
- Which is correct ? ① To bring in the laundry/ laundries ② to take in the laundry/ laundries