31 Dec 2018
Question about English (US)
No, I don't agree that sports stars earn to much money. They deserve to earn a lot of money because they do extremely hard practices everyday even weekend or night. Earn much money is result of their best effort.
This is my answer of "Do you agree that sports stars earn too much money?". Please correct my answer if there is any wrong or unnatural expression.
- What sport can you play? does this sound natural?
- What sport is the most popular in your country? In Japan, it could be either baseball or soccer. ...
- After doing the sports, can I say "I'll have sore tmr" or "I'll be sore tmr"?? Or are there more ...
- Is this sentence correct?? 「彼は人を騙そうなんかしない。」
- Is this sentence correct? Don't look at the mobile phone while going
- I am currently learning the grammar structure Ｖていく/くる and trying to understand when to use it . i...
- Follow me. I'll show you my area. Does this sound natural?
- Ich muss deine auto von vor der Gebäude bewegen
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Analyzing the reason why I want to study abroad made what needs to be done clear. Does this sound...
- The rain fall.という表現は不自然ですか？ It rains.と同じ意味にはなりませんか？
- I saw translated DEATH NOTE. In that story, main character say "if this actually works, would i b...
- Cycling is good for people to burn belly fat. What does this sentence mean exactly?
- "I had a vision last night" what does "vision" exactly mean in that sentence?