Read more comments
- How would you say to your students: it is playground time in a natural way? In Spanish I say: es ...
- What is the difference between There are many students and many of whom are freshmen. and There a...
- I want to give my students a grade for their performance. What's the verb that can precisely des...
- My friend want to have a english name. She's Korean Her Korean name is Eunseon She wants a englis...
- ¿Cómo uso la parabra ‘atendar’? Es similar a otra palabra cuidar?
- Does “shy away” have anything related to shyness?
- Est-ce que <faire le pet> signifie <to fart> en anglais?
- What is the reading of the kanji 分 in the following sentence: イベント開始まで: 5分
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- What is the nuance of “don’t explain ”? I would be happy if you could explain in English and J...
- Hi everyone, I want to ask a question : is the sentence below “ this machine is used to water to ...
- Is the word "fathomable/unfanthomable" still used? When was the last time you used it?
- 以前はバスやタクシーの運転手は「男の職業」とされてきました。 英語で何と言いますか？？
- why it is at a top a hill? and why not on top of hill or on top a hill WHY? could someone explai...