Read more comments
- I think English is most important for our future, at work, for study, for Holiday and for many ki...
- How do you say this in English (US)? we will probably talk more in near future
- In the near future, a friend of mine will come to Japan. Where do you think is the best to vi...
- If I want to say "I wake up at 9am on Sunday as well/too", do I say "저는 일요일 오전 아홉시에도 일어나요" OR "저는...
- 日本人にとって、Aちゃん と A どっちが一番親しいのですか。一緒に仕事する仲間は違うところがないと思うと言ったんですけど。本当に呼び方だけが違うのですか。ずっと気になっています。
- переходом починю переходом - это частично?
- Bonjour en espagnol
- How to say "i miss living alone". If both is ok, which is more correct? 1. 一人で住むところがこいし。 2. 一人で住...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- North Korea is acting as if it has the upper hand in the denuclearization negotiations with the U...
- Hello, tell me please which one is correct: 1. The ATM asked the pilot to confirm he was out o...
- I’m terrible at listening to English. Are there any tips for that?
- Without homework, I could go to the library with you. Is this sentence correct?
- Is it wrong to use ‘cheer up’ with ‘hard’? For example, is ‘He cheered her up hard.’ incorrect? S...