Read more comments
- What is the difference between May I ~ ? and Can I ~ ? ?
- What is the difference between Can I ～ and May I ～ ?
- May i write a sentance like following " To remit money to someone" Give me some opinions about ...
- What the difference between British and American dialect?
- Is these sentences natural? Oh, it's rainy today. I don't have to water vegetables on my field!
- Is this correct?
- "end of a discussion" why put "of" in this sentence? can i say "end the discussion"?
- How can I say "protect" in Korean? Can you give me examples and conjugations in the simple past, ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Look to the left! Is it natural?
- Do you say "I live outside of the city." or "I live outside the city."?
- What does "You don’t hold up foreign aid that we had previously appropriated for a political in...
- She didn’t photograph well Does this mean that she doesn’t take good pirctures or that she doesn...
- what's the difference between 'break down' and 'break up'? both of them have a meaning 'divide so...